February 21, 2010

Beach polltion on Port Philip Bay, Australia


The beach has been polluted seriously. Most lifeguards are understandably worried about swimmers drowning while they're on the job, but they more focus on combing the sand for syringes and broken glass. Sharp debris has plagued the area since 2005, when a seven-year-old boy was pricked by a needle in the sand and rushed to the hospital. Last year, the Port Philip Council picked up one thousand tons of trash on the shore.


This is unbelievable truth. I am shocked and I am starting worry about that I will never go to the beaches again. The pollution is not just hurt people’s health but their life. I cannot imagine that I will go to a beaches that have syringes, broken glass, I will very concern my life safety when I am in this beaches. I think the beach management is not doing their job, they should find some ways do deal with it before next victim. The syringes are extremely dangerous because they carry thousand virus. The beach manager should prohibit tourists throw this kind of garbage on the beach, and ask them don’t bring these stuff in to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment